When Dr. Frans Larson saw his first patient in 1919 at our Northeast Minneapolis location, he had no idea he was starting a tradition that has lasted over 100 years. "Dr. Frans" took care of three generations of patients until he retired in 1978. After World War II, his sons Robert and James ("Dr. Bob" and "Dr. Jim") joined the practice. And in 1974, "Dr. Kim's" name was painted on the door when he joined his dad, uncle and grandfather. And now, Dr. Kim’s son, "Dr. Cory," is the fourth generation of Larsons to practice dentistry and we have added an additional location in St. Anthony Village.
Dr. Frans wouldn't recognize the Northeast Minneapolis location now. The practice uses the whole building – not just 2nd floor. An elevator has been added. Large, comfortable operatories contain the latest equipment and technologies. His great-grandson can treat patients in ways he never dreamed - we now place dental implants! However, Dr. Frans would recognize the same quality of care and genuine concern for the patient’s well-being that has always been part of Larson Dental. Our patients recognize that - many of the same families seen by Dr. Frans are still patients today. We invite you to become part of the Larson Dental tradition!
Conveniently located in St. Anthony Village, our newest location provides the same exceptional care. Relax in comfort in one of our bright rooms, equipped with the latest in dental technology. With the same staff and same comprehensive care philosophy, we can serve our patients from either location.